Welcome to wedding planning 101. It seems like an endless search to find somewhere close, affordable, and that also accommodates (ALL) your needs.
We hit the books and did some in-depth research to find out the best local spots near Battle Creek for your special day:
This incredible venue is a restored grain elevator. Not only does it have a beautiful historical interior, but the whole venue can be customized for your event.
• For: Your Pinterest-Perfect wedding. A DIY dream.
• Price: Insanely affordable. Rates for wedding days go for $800. But hurry up, because the word is spreading, and prices will go up!
• Location: 142 W Monroe St Bangor, MI 49013
• Contact: 269.427.5206
• Website: http://www.bangorelevator.com
The English Inn
• We have found the the fairy tale destination for your wedding. The English Inn provides all inclusive services for your event. Great food, beautiful space, and inn rooms for overnight stays, and out-of-town convenience.
• For: Your fairy tale B&B wedding. All included, and stress-free.
Price: Great prices for all inclusion packages.
• Location: 677 South Michigan Road, Eaton Rapids, MI, 48827
• Contact: 517.663.2500
• Website: http://englishinn.com
Gull Lake Country Club
You can’t get a better location than the stunning venue that is the Gull Lake Country Club. It sits right on the water, and boasts the best views around. And your reception has tons of options when it comes to rooms, spaces, and functions.
• For: A gorgeous lake-view wedding
• Price: You’re paying for the view, the helpful service, and choices for each step of your planning process. Worth it!
• Location: 9725 West Gull Lake Drive, Richland, MI, 49083
• Contact: 269-629-9714
• Website: http://gulllakecc.com/
Kalamazoo Nature Center
We know farm weddings are in, but there’s a better way to connect with nature on your wedding day than driving 20 miles out to the field. The Kalamazoo nature center is local, affordable, and more importantly, adorable.
• For: The cute garden wedding.
• Price: Totally doable. Plus you’re helping out mother earth.
• Location: 7000 North Westnedge Avenue, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 49009
• Contact: 269-381-1574
• Website http://www.naturecenter.org/